Mezco One:12 Collective Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Homemade Suit Edition
The One:12 Collective Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Edition captures Peter Parker in the early stages of his newfound heroism and includes both a masked and unmasked head, featuring the likeness Tom Holland. The web-slinger is outfitted in a body suit, a hooded vest with functional drawstrings and spider insignia, as well as web shooters affixed to both wrists. Spider-Man comes complete with two different style weblines that attach to his web-shooting hands and a posable webline that he can hold.
Distracted by the thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, Peter Parker navigates his newfound identity all while trying to maintain the life of an average high school student.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SPIDER-MAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of web-shooting hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) webline holding hand (R)
- Hooded vest with functional drawstrings and spider insignia
- Body suit
- Web shooters
- Knee high socks
- One (1) webline style A
- One (1) webline style B
- One (1) posable webline
- One (1) One:12 Collective magnetic display clip
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.