Mezco One:12 Collective: NYCC Wolverine 5 Ronin
The One:12 Collective Wolverine 5 Ronin figure depicts the mutant enduring the brutality of 17th century Japan. Based on his appearance in ‘5 Ronin’, Wolverine is authentically dressed in traditional samurai clothing and comes complete with two katana swords of arming length, and two sheaths that can be neatly tucked into his waist belt and a scarf.
Wolverine is forced to walk the lonely path of the masterless samurai in the violent and tumultuous world of feudal Japan. Determined to avenge his brother, Wolverine sets off to find the Damiyo who is responsible for his brother’s demise.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE WOLVERINE 5 RONIN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of sword holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) posing hand (R)
- Kamishimo with kimono, hakama, jacket and waist belt
- Scarf with integrated posing wire
- Geta style shoes
- One (1) long katana sword with sheath
- One (1) short katana sword with sheath
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Wolverine 5 Ronin figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
We Also Recommend
Figure-rise Mechanics Dragon Ball Bulma's Variable No.19 Bike Model Kit