Gundam RG 1/144 Gundam Wing - #038 Gundam Epyon
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
"Gundam Epyon" from "New Mobile Report Gundam Wing" is commercialized as a completely new RG model! Equipped with a new movable gimmick optimized to swing the beam sword powerfully and naturally! Adopted RG original arrangement with pterosaur motif!
- The torso can swing on 2 + 1 axes, and the abdomen can be expanded forward to improve compatibility when bending forward.
- We adopt lock mechanism to hip joint. Both deformation and movement are compatible, and it is possible to swing robustly and widely.
- A wide range of expressions can be added to poses with the movable axis added to the upper part of the wrist and the movable forearm roll.
- Shoulder armor deploys, allowing you to raise your arms while keeping your shoulders in position. It also supports powerful poses that raise the beam sword with both hands.
- Blade follows the movement of the knee and does not interfere with natural kneeling.
- The wing parts are linked with the movement of the wings. The height of the wings can be adjusted by moving the base shaft.
- In MA mode, the corners and mouth can be opened to express facial expressions.
- A pull-out ball movement is built into the shin to realize the movement of the neck. The movable axis of the thigh creates a flexible neck movement like a pterosaur.
- Advanced MS joint is adopted for the heat rod. Realizes a sharp form like a sword and flexible movement that draws a spiral.
- The cable that connects the beam sword and the mount latch uses a lead wire.
- Accessories: Beam sword × 1, Beam sword holder × 1, Shield x 1, Heat rod × 1, Hand parts × 1 formula, Display joint x 2 types (for MS/MA), Lead wire x 1, Realistic decal × 1